• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Local pick up only at this time (WA)

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
Need to create some cash flow for home improvements

1.0 Avicularia metallica IM 3.5-4" (raised from sling) $40
0.1 Avicularia urticans AF 5" 2yrs (raised from sling) $130
0.1 Grammostola porteri 5" AF (pet store imports) $401.0 Poecilotheria rufilata 6" MM $45
0.1 Pamphobeteus sp "Machala" SAF 7"+$300 (raised from sling)
freshly molted

TOS:
All animals are healthy and in good condition. I will meet up for sale within reason, located in WA/South King County. I only sell healthy animals that have successfully molted within my care*. Sexed T's are molt confirmed by me.

Last edited:

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
1.0 metallica IM 3.5-4" (raised from sling) $40
0.1 Grammostola porteri 5" AF (pet store imports) $40
1.0 Poecilotheria rufilata 6" MM $45
freshly molted

TOS:
All animals are healthy and in good condition. I will meet up for sale within reason, located in WA/South King County. I only sell healthy animals that have successfully molted within my care*. Sexed T's are molt confirmed by me.

Last edited:

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
Bump...

1.0 metallica IM 3.5-4" (raised from sling) $40
freshly molted

TOS:

Last edited:

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
Great prices, too bad you can't ship at this time...
When things become a little less hectic and the weather cools down I will open it to shipping.
Just had my first grandchild, a cardiac event (2 stents) and a dryer that took a dump all in about 20 days.

Sergio

3 Year Member
When things become a little less hectic and the weather cools down I will open it to shipping.
Just had my first grandchild, a cardiac event (2 stents) and a dryer that took a dump all in about 20 days.

Congrats on the Grandbaby... Hope you feel better soon, I'm a hospice nurse here in Texas, but use to work on a Cardiac/Tele floor, familiar with recovery of patients with stents...

Interested in the P. Metallica male... :)

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
Congrats on the Grandbaby... Hope you feel better soon, I'm a hospice nurse here in Texas, but use to work on a Cardiac/Tele floor, familiar with recovery of patients with stents...

Interested in the P. Metallica male... :)
Thank you, It seems the copy paste left an important detial off the list that I did not notice.....its A. metallica immature male. [fixed]

Sergio

3 Year Member
Np.. I have a freshly moulted 6+ inch female Metallica, will want him when he's mature.. :)

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
BUMP Update this is whats left
spend
$500 get 20% off
Need to create some cash flow for home improvement.

1.0 A. metallica IM 3.5-4" (raised from sling) $40
freshly molted

TOS:
Return/Refund/Replacement/Substitution: None - all sales are final once you take possession.

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
spend
$500 get 20% off (My List Only)

1.0.0 A. metallica IM 3.5-4" (raised from sling) $40
0.1.0 Avicularia urticans AF 5" 2yrs (raised from sling) $130
0.1.0 Grammostola porteri 5" AF (pet store imports) $40
1.0.0 Poecilotheria rufilata 6" MM $45
0.1.0 Pamphobeteus sp "Machala" SAF 7"+ (raised from sling)
freshly molted $300

Adding to the list. These are being sold for a local friend forced out of his home and unable to keep his T's. All of them are healthy and look good.

0.0.1 Lasiodora parahybana 5" $20 (suspect male via vent)
0.1.0 Lasiodora parahybana 4" $40
0.0.1 Lasiodora parahybana .5" $20
0.1.0 Grammostola rosea 4.5" $40
0.1.0 Grammostola rosea 1" $5
0.0.1 Brachypelma hamorii 3" $50 (suspect female via vent)
1.0.0 Psalmopoeus pulcher 2" $20
1.0.0 Acanthoscurria geniculata 2" $20
0.0.1 Davus pentaloris .75" $25
0.0.1 Nhandu chromatus 1.5" $25
0.1.0 Aphonopelma hentzi 2.5" $40
0.0.1 Brachypelma albopilosum 1" $20

TOS:
Return/Refund/Replacement/Substitution: None - all sales are final once you take possession.

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
Feel better

Yes Thanks for asking. Things are getting back on track somewhat. I now have my daughter and grandson staying with me so that will take some getting used to, It's been awhile since I had a wee little one around ;)
In addition to my young friend that lost his place to live and is selling his 20 T's another fellow hobbyist has not been well and asked me to take care of about 50-70 or so slings (still don't have a final count) I have spent the last day or so rehousing them, lots of OW's. Once I get them done and on track for feeding/husbandry I will be able to take a break and start to ship out some of my stock. Oh I forgot the near 2i 150-200 C. versicolor slings in the incubator and my H. sp Columbia large is on a sac. Just normal chaos LOL

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
spend
$500 get 20% off (My List Only)

1.0.0 A. metallica IM 3.5-4" (raised from sling) $40
0.1.0 Avicularia urticans AF 5" 2yrs (raised from sling) $130
0.1.0 Grammostola porteri 5" AF (pet store imports) $40
0.1.0 Pamphobeteus sp "Machala" SAF 7"+ (raised from sling)
freshly molted $300

Adding to the list. These are being sold for a local friend forced out of his home and unable to keep his T's. All of them are healthy and look good.

0.0.1 Lasiodora parahybana 5" $20 (suspect male via vent)
0.1.0 Lasiodora parahybana 4" $40
0.0.1 Lasiodora parahybana .5" $20
0.1.0 Grammostola rosea 4.5" $40
0.1.0 Grammostola rosea 1" $5
1.0.0 Psalmopoeus pulcher 2" $20
1.0.0 Acanthoscurria geniculata 2" $20
0.0.1 Davus pentaloris .75" $25
0.0.1 Nhandu chromatus 1.5" $25
0.1.0 Aphonopelma hentzi 2.5" $40
0.0.1 Brachypelma albopilosum 1" $20

TOS:

Latest posts