• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Live chat on this site???????

lorinmartin1

3 Year Member
Hey Josh, does the T-forum have a live chat area???? I- ask, as I am on Ipad3,3 alll the time - I havn't touched a PC, outside of work... hehe I forget the rules some times... Most sites have a live-1-one-1 at the time for members- this may, be aa Ipad limitation.. not makking trouble, just asjking..
Lorin

lorinmartin1

3 Year Member
sorry- I booted me-self! hehe Yes- I think that would be really good, as most sites have this, as of now, I am only a member to your site for Taras - There is a lot of HYBRID work going on in the world today, & I want no part of it, as you know the people doing this are only in it 4$$$$$$$$- As you also know this is species detrimental!! They are making new ones yes, but, that slowly kills out the originals!
Lorin

lorinmartin1

3 Year Member
hey Josh, have you looked at the guests #'s on this site????? I can personally tell you- this site is being observed by other sites..... you may want to take a look at this, sorry NOT trying to make trouble, but I thought you might like to know..... The HIGH guest count on here all the time might be odds, or, it's being heavily observed.
Lorin

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
We're being observed by whom? Why would people reading and viewing our site be trouble? :)

I'll look into a chat room. The only trouble is that it's hard to moderate a chatroom to keep it family friendly. It's also hard to refer back to help given in a chat room. The nice thing about the thread format is people can search and find old discussions.