• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US LF: Field collectors (wholesale)

spidersNinverts

3 Year Member
Looking to buy wholesale true spiders (jumping spiders, orb weavers, huntsman etc.) and scorpions from field collectors. Not looking for any illegal transactions, please do not ask. Also interested in centipedes, millepedes and beetles wholesale. Shipping to 90745. Please contact [email protected] with a list and asking price. Thank you!

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Hey Jester! I have some centipedes (Scolopendra polymorpha; Banded Desert Centipede) that I think that you'd interested in. I field collected these a few weeks ago with the idea of keeping them for a bit out of interest and observation and then returning them to their habitat. I originally had about 30 of them, some one came to my house to check out a tarantula and noticed the centipedes. I had no intention of selling any, but this guy and his friend insisted citing that they were always interested in the usual assortment of centipedes online but, weren't quite comfortable with anything 8 inches just yet. they felt that these were the perfect size at 4+ inches. They look like smaller versions of the Haitian Centipedes. Currently being fed crickets and mealworms. I might have some 10 or milipedes (Southern California millipede Hiltonius pulchrus, 3 to 4 inches)for you as well. I have 20....someone inquired about possibly purchasing all of them, but says he's taking 10 for sure.

Last edited:

spidersNinverts

3 Year Member
Hey Jason! Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your post. I will be sending you a text message regarding those tomorrow as it's a bit late now, and I'm heading to bed in a few. Definitely interested! Thanks man!