• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Let me see your pokies

elektragrl

3 Year Member
image.jpeg
I only have one right now but I'm looking for a P. Tigriawesseli. I really love this genus and want to see all your pokies here is TIBS

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
How large is she? Don't have any poeci's I may eventually as I do like arboreals.

elektragrl

3 Year Member
This pic is from her last molt. She is now 5 1/2 inches. She is my favorite T in my collection/ army. Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
WP_20160201_01_09_59_Pro.jpg

I have two, a six inch female regalis, and a 3-4 " metallica. The regalis hardly ever comes put, but she's gorgeous..the metallica is always visible, but will hide if there's too much activity or movement around her.

WP_20160217_04_01_23_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20160217_04_02_02_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160217_04_02_02_Pro.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
All adult females except Tigrinawesseli (4.5")

Pictures in order by scientific name:
P. fasciata
P. metallica
P. tigrinawesseli
P. ornata
P. striata
P. formosa
and my P. miranda is in this post.

I also have a large AF P. regalis but she isnt pictured because she is never seen by me, lol. Always hidden! These are all adult females except for the Tigrinawesseli. She is a juvie at 4.5".
KIMG0483.JPG

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well at least someone has the luxury of seeing their pretty regalis, lol....my female has this "my sh*t don't stink" attitude, lol.

Latest posts