• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

L Parahybana moult

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
I think theyre nice, very impressive size but theyr nice too, nice contrast with the pinky hairs on the dark body colour.
Yeah I definitely agree with you there didn't relise how beautiful the LP was until the impressive colours after the moult

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@terror_corpz . Nice looking tank !
you should put your picture on the new thread "whats the best T to handle lol ;)
Congratulations on the sexing to.

sym

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
2015-05-29-15-47-00.png

spidey noob

3 Year Member
stunning T u got there :)
now im not 100% how true this is but i got told to always pull locusts back legs off from the knee down as they can hurt your T with there spiney legs, if they catch the Ts under side !!! ;)

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
stunning T u got there :)
now im not 100% how true this is but i got told to always pull locusts back legs off from the knee down as they can hurt your T with there spiney legs, if they catch the Ts under side !!! ;)
The adult locusts do have some pretty powerful back legs I always brake them anyway because there annoying when they jump everywhere

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
I think she's in premoult again wich is unbelievable as she only moulted on the 6th of may she's refusing food now where before she was consuming everything in sight . I noticed she was in her enclosure and randomly brushing her abdomen flicking hairs it was quite she's no way stressed and I noticed the skin on the abdomen is black how could she be in premoult so soon consider she's 6or so inch leg span I was at least thinking the next moult would be 7 or 8 months

Latest posts