• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

JR's Invertebrates

eminart

3 Year Member
I just got three new slings from JR's Invertebrates. This is my second time doing business with him, and it has been a great experience both times. He has good prices, a good selection, and great, healthy animals. I happen to live within driving distance, so I've picked all my T's up at his place. But, from the reviews I've read online, his packing and shipping are second to none as well. This last trip to his place, I explained to him beforehand that one of the T's was a xmas gift for my 10 year old daughter who would be with me. He helped me sneak it into my pocket while she wasn't looking.

Anyway, I didn't see a review for JR's here, so I thought I'd post. Check the site out here: http://jrsinverts.com/ I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Meludox

3 Year Member
I received three slings from JR's inverts today, and the above review was all that I had to go off of but I couldn't be happier. Packaging was great and each sling arrived VERY lively, with the Tapinauchenius gigas bolting out of the vial up my arm. ;) Very pleased, but my only complaint is I did not receive a shipping confirmation email. Other than that, this is a great breeder that I would definitely recommend.

Latest posts