• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jamie's Tarantulas

Pawandinverts

3 Year Member
I just ordered off of Jamie and Im excited to receive my package in the mail. I can't Wait! Anyone else order from her before?

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't trust the USPS, i won't order a T if they're the carrier. Their tracking is never up to date and usually wrong, and it never fails they're late in deliveries, especially after closing some of the hubs recently. a simple letter now has to travel from my post office, 4.5 hours south to SLC, then back to my post office to be delivered. average time ot mail a letter now is 4 days. one day to get to SLC, one day for sorting, one day cause that hub is horrible, and one day back for delivery. it's just plain stupid. [/rant]

To get the thread back online ;) Ordering feeders and cages from Jamie's i've never had a bad experience. She's the only place online that sells pinhead lateralis roaches. She's my go to for all my new tiny sling food :) I accidentally ordered one of my 2 curlies from Jamies and it survived the 7 day trip through the post office. I was pricing T's and forgot i still had him in my cart when i ordered feeders :oops: So yes Jamie does package her shipments very well.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't trust the USPS, i won't order a T if they're the carrier. Their tracking is never up to date and usually wrong, and it never fails they're late in deliveries, especially after closing some of the hubs recently. a simple letter now has to travel from my post office, 4.5 hours south to SLC, then back to my post office to be delivered. average time ot mail a letter now is 4 days. one day to get to SLC, one day for sorting, one day cause that hub is horrible, and one day back for delivery. it's just plain stupid. [/rant]

To get the thread back online ;) Ordering feeders and cages from Jamie's i've never had a bad experience. She's the only place online that sells pinhead lateralis roaches. She's my go to for all my new tiny sling food :) I accidentally ordered one of my 2 curlies from Jamies and it survived the 7 day trip through the post office. I was pricing T's and forgot i still had him in my cart when i ordered feeders :oops: So yes Jamie does package her shipments very well.
That's my only concern with ordering Ts from her, that they are shipped usps. They had issues finding my pick up box of the first feeders i got in the mail from dubideli. So I deffintly dont want to deal with that stress when it comes to Ts. But to have a package take a week when its priority is unprofessional on the post offices end.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's my only concern with ordering Ts from her, that they are shipped usps. They had issues finding my pick up box of the first feeders i got in the mail from dubideli. So I deffintly dont want to deal with that stress when it comes to Ts. But to have a package take a week when its priority is unprofessional on the post offices end.
gotta love the USPS!! :p At least with FedEx and UPS you can get text messages if your package is delayed for weather or whatever. just gotta cross your fingers and pray with the post office.

Pawandinverts

3 Year Member

Pawandinverts

3 Year Member

I know exactly what you mean, the tracking is terrible. I didn't get an email saying it was shipped unti the next day

Tomoran

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I just checked out your website and youtube! Absolutely entertaining and great, keep up the good work. :)

Thank you very much! :)

Yeah, the one drawback with Jamie is the USPS shipping. Her packing is excellent, but I could do without the stress of having my package delivered late. It's only happened to me twice in over a dozen orders, but it's still annoying. :(

Latest posts