• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jamie's Tarantula Review

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Received my hapalopus triseriatus lowland aka Lemon Patch today it was packaged perfectly however for the first time ever the order was missing everything else, enclosure, moss, bark etc... so I'm waiting for a contact back from her. The office is only 10 minutes from me so no biggy I know she'll take care of me. Meet my new baby below! 5th instar according to Jamie :) very active lil guy checking his new home out and absolutely stunning.

Last edited:

SasyStace

3 Year Member
No name yet. .. any suggestions? ;)

Attachments

• tmp_21646-20151201_164842-1401247316.jpg
    tmp_21646-20151201_164842-1401247316.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43

SasyStace

3 Year Member
She's so tiny, it's been literally 30 minutes and she webbed a hide in the corner with the bark and is digging it's the sweetest thing when they're this tiny. . That's a great name! I won't touch it though it's already yours ;)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@SasyStace

Naw, if you like it use it, I had to make a call and getting the four seemed a better deal for me for now ^^
Going to call the LP Sombra, The Nhandu Ghoul,
Hentzi will be Mondo (cause everythings bigger in Texas right)and the Vagan Singe lol :p

Last edited:

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I haven't yet ordered a T from Jamies. I'm not happy with the shipping on the enclosure I bought and the feeder roaches from her. I placed the order on black Friday and they arrived today. Good thing you can't kill a roach right? I'll give her a 2nd chance before writing her off my list of vendors. I emailed her through the website Wednesday when the items were supposed to arrive and tracking showed they'd been sitting in San Bernardino for 3 days but have yet to get a response. Very poor service from her so far. I hope the 2nd attempt will be better.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I haven't yet ordered a T from Jamies. I'm not happy with the shipping on the enclosure I bought and the feeder roaches from her. I placed the order on black Friday and they arrived today. Good thing you can't kill a roach right? I'll give her a 2nd chance before writing her off my list of vendors. I emailed her through the website Wednesday when the items were supposed to arrive and tracking showed they'd been sitting in San Bernardino for 3 days but have yet to get a response. Very poor service from her so far. I hope the 2nd attempt will be better.
I didn't order anything on black Friday through cyber Monday. Because millions of others were :) Stress on the dealers, stress on the carriers, mishaps, the human factor, etc.. I wont be ordering anything after today's order, not until after Christmas. Like two weeks after..It's a very bad time to be ordering anything at all, but I just ordered roaches and cork, so I'm not worried. Roaches are very tough :)

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I didn't order anything on black Friday through cyber Monday. Because millions of others were :) Stress on the dealers, stress on the carriers, mishaps, the human factor, etc.. I wont be ordering anything after today's order, not until after Christmas. Like two weeks after..It's a very bad time to be ordering anything at all, but I just ordered roaches and cork, so I'm not worried. Roaches are very tough :)

Good point. I was running out of crickets though and it's a 2 hour drive for me to get roaches, and 30 minutes to get crickets, so i thought i'd save the gas (and not deal with the shopping crowds) and order them online. I did finally hear back from Jamie. She said all her feeders are packaged for 10 day survival for possible USPS delays (possible? like they ever deliver on time? :mad:). I'll keep her at the top of my list. I'll have to look at her T inventory next time i'm in the market to purchase.