• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is my spider dying?

Mad cat lady

3 Year Member
Well u are a good spider mom! I would not have know what
To do either and would have relied on this board for help, too :)

I am glad ur new T is so awesome! Goes to show the T they sold u before probably had issues and was on its last
Leg before u even brought it home :( nothing u did wrong!

Silly pet stores! I got my first T two weeks ago and she is a mature adult and they told me she was 5 months old. They also had me put her on aspen shavings instead of an appropriate substrate! Good thing for this board!
I think something was wrong from the start too, it was a bit of bad luck :( The new one is so funny the way she climbs and runs around! If i pick her up it's very difficult to get her off my hand, she just clings! This forum is great, i got so much good advice and tips :)

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
HELP!!! I am really worried!!! I dont know if my tarantula is dead or not!!!
I don't mean to appear rude, but you should probably just create a separate thread rather than hijacking a current one or resurrecting an old one.

Also it would help to provide a picture. Simply saying "my tarantula is dying help!" Doesn't give us any helpful information to be able to help you.

DVirginiana

3 Year Member
I don't mean to be rude either, but you will not get the attention you want/need by posting on an old thread. Create a new one.

Secondly, when you do create the new thread that is not nearly enough information for anyone to help you. Imagine getting a phone call saying "Help, is my dog dying?" You'd have no idea. We need information about the spider's setup, species, how it's been behaving, how old it is, where you bought it, and if at all possible a picture. Otherwise you'll get no useful info.