• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US In celebration of the birth of my 1st grandchild ,I offer

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
I didn't ship. When I went to pack him this morning he was making a sperm web, I came home for lunch to check and he looked to be about finished with it. Its best to leave them to their business Id expect.
I haven't gotten home yet to see where he's at. Having dinner with girlfriend.

Patrick SheffieId

3 Year Member
I didn't ship. When I went to pack him this morning he was making a sperm web, I came home for lunch to check and he looked to be about finished with it. Its best to leave them to their business Id expect.
I haven't gotten home yet to see where he's at. Having dinner with girlfriend.
You think he will be here by Saturday? If not I will have to make arrangements for someone to accept the package.

Patrick SheffieId

3 Year Member
Hey I haven't heard anything from you regarding shipment. I see that the money was cleared on your end. Can you please let me know what's going on at your earliest convenience? I will most likely have to arrange for someone to be here to accept the package. I thought it would have already been here by now.

Patrick SheffieId

3 Year Member
Sorry about delay. I ship mon, tue, and sat for 2nd day delivery. I can ship tomorrow for mon delivery if you like.
That's ok man I was just starting to wonder if something serious was going on. Hope all is well. Monday delivery would be great, my lady just laid down a molting mat so she will be ready to go by next week. Sorry for all the messages just confused as to why you went silent.