• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm just like a kid at Christmas

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The crowd (me and perhaps others) demand photos of the as yet to arrive goodies!!! Excited for you.

Don't worry photos will be posted in the morning. It's 3am here now so I may leave them until I've had some sleep to rehouse the Ts. I just hope they hurry up :rolleyes:

Redacted

3 Year Member
Don't worry photos will be posted in the morning. It's 3am here now so I may leave them until I've had some sleep to rehouse the Ts. I just hope they hurry up :rolleyes:
It's 10 pm here. What on Earth are you doing up at 3 am????

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's 10 pm here. What on Earth are you doing up at 3 am????

Waiting for my Ts to arrive :). The courier drives over from Poland so they do hit delays. The latest they have delivered to me was 5.30am but I hope it's not that late tonight, I'm struggling to stay awake now.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well.....???
Come on @Enn49 you are killing us here......lol

It's killing me now. I stayed up until 9am then had to grab a couple of hours sleep. I emailed Jakub at 7am and he says they had so many packages that they could be anything up to 12 hours later than usual so now I'm panicking in case I missed them but the dog would have woken us so I'm still waiting :(.

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
They rang me yesterday to say they would be with me at dinner time today, apparently jakub said there was a 12 hour delay in the courier collecting them to set off plus they have LOADS of deliveries.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
They rang me yesterday to say they would be with me at dinner time today, apparently jakub said there was a 12 hour delay in the courier collecting them to set off plus they have LOADS of deliveries.

Thanks for that. You're not so far from me so I guess I can expect them this afternoon, that's made me feel better..

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Even more? Lol