• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Im Back

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey everyone,

I haven't been on in a long time. Life has been pretty hectic...School, Work, 2nd Job, And summer time toys take up most of my time. lol

But I think ill be able to pop in a lot more than I have been. I see a lot of new people and looking for to helping and learning with them. :)

Hi @Kymura , @Enn49 . @Phil , @Hisserdude , and anyone!! :) Where is Massexodus? I know he changed his name. Is he still with us? Anyway... Ill be around. :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey everyone,

I haven't been on in a long time. Life has been pretty hectic...School, Work, 2nd Job, And summer time toys take up most of my time. lol

But I think ill be able to pop in a lot more than I have been. I see a lot of new people and looking for to helping and learning with them. :)

Hi @Kymura , @Enn49 . @Phil , @Hisserdude , and anyone!! :) Where is Massexodus? I know he changed his name. Is he still with us? Anyway... Ill be around. :)

Hi Entity. It's good to see you back. Mass now uses the name Telson.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey Weaver!
No changes. Other than I lost my first spider. My avic avic died last week....she was old though. I don't have a huge collection. So I'm down to 5 now. and bunch of roaches. :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey everyone,

Great to see you back. I think mass is now Telson. May be wrong though. Hope you are well. Look forward to more chats ☺

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hiya!! :)
giphy.gif
Some rapid tong action there......lmao

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ditto on the real life side. I am going to try to get back on regularly as well. Glad to see everyone still lurking around out here

Latest posts