• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Iamkrush

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I received a 1" sling from IamKrush. It was in perfect condition. The packing was excellent, kept the T safe without being too tight to unpack.

Not only that, he went above and beyond including a 4" juvenile sling cage from Jamie's tarantulas as well as a piece of cork bark for it.

I only needed substrate, and a few odds and ends from Jamie's to finish the job, saving me quite a bit of money.

The T arrived at the right time, namely on my day off from work.

Setting up the enclosure and getting it out of the vial was a smooth process. Currently it's in a perfect cozy location right by my wireless router and FiOS box at a lovely 78 degrees.

M balfouri sling1.jpg

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A++ deal from @IamKrush! I bought a gbb from him. He shipped on the day I asked, followed up with tracking updates as well as the tracking number itself. Packing was great. The T is already eating a cricket.

Got my first ever freebie too! Its an awesome one for sure. A beautiful little P cambridgei.

Thanks again IamKrush!
Happy to hear everything went well and you are happy with your purchace.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I received a 1" sling from IamKrush. It was in perfect condition. The packing was excellent, kept the T safe without being too tight to unpack.

Not only that, he went above and beyond including a 4" juvenile sling cage from Jamie's tarantulas as well as a piece of cork bark for it.

I only needed substrate, and a few odds and ends from Jamie's to finish the job, saving me quite a bit of money.

The T arrived at the right time, namely on my day off from work.

Setting up the enclosure and getting it out of the vial was a smooth process. Currently it's in a perfect cozy location right by my wireless router and FiOS box at a lovely 78 degrees.

View attachment 26215
happy to hear you are happy with your purchace

Davidivad

3 Year Member
I ordered a MM H. Columbia from IamKrush and everything went excellent! He went above and beyond following the tracking and messaging me as soon as it arrived to make sure everything was ok which it was! He even sent me a good sized freebie B. Cabocla sling (ive never gotten a freebie when just buying a MM so this was unexpectedly great!!!), i would definitely recommend him to anyone!!!

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I ordered a MM H. Columbia from IamKrush and everything went excellent! He went above and beyond following the tracking and messaging me as soon as it arrived to make sure everything was ok which it was! He even sent me a good sized freebie B. Cabocla sling (ive never gotten a freebie when just buying a MM so this was unexpectedly great!!!), i would definitely recommend him to anyone!!!
Thank you again for your purchase!

Scubasteve

3 Year Member
I purchased a male B. hamorii from @IamKrush and could not have had a better experience. Great communication and timely responses, packaging was top notch, he was also following the shipment himself to make sure there weren't any delays, and he even offered to throw in a freebie.

Customer service is absolutely vital in every industry and with every transaction and @IamKrush delivered. Looking forward to doing business/working together in the future man!

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I purchased a male B. hamorii from @IamKrush and could not have had a better experience. Great communication and timely responses, packaging was top notch, he was also following the shipment himself to make sure there weren't any delays, and he even offered to throw in a freebie.

Customer service is absolutely vital in every industry and with every transaction and @IamKrush delivered. Looking forward to doing business/working together in the future man!
Thanks for your transaction. I hope you enjoy your T and I hope to work with you again in the future.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Received my 2 P. murinus from Iam today. They were packed very well, the package arrived on time and I received a free L. parahybana! Communication was excellent, Iam kept track of the package the entire time and was kind enough to let me know it had been dropped off. I look forward to dealing with Iam again in the near future.

Thanks Iam! :)

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I had a great experience last time with my purchase from @IamKrush and can say the same thing this time around. Excellent communication and packing, fair pricing, and overall great customer experience. Looking forward to doing more business in the future.
Thank you! I appreciate you for your time to write this.

Latest posts