• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I.mira molt

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
IMG_0486.JPG

Nicolas C

3 Year Member
No poop experience for me. I sometimes spot her out of her burrow in the early morning dawn, but otherwise she's spending all her time underground, behind a locked door!

I keep her in a small enclosure (the biggest deli cup for an adult female) which means more room for others!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats :) I agree about them being mellow for a baboon but when mine bolted, super fast T's lol it shot out projectile poop at my hand and I must say it burned a little... I'm guessing this is a way of defence? Any similar experience with yours?
Thank you!
Not poopin on me yet. But a rehousing is going to happen once i get a bigger enclouser for it so theres always a chance to experiace it then,haha!

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
IMG_0249.PNG
No poop experience for me. I sometimes spot her out of her burrow in the early morning dawn, but otherwise she's spending all her time underground, behind a locked door!

I keep her in a small enclosure (the biggest deli cup for an adult female) which means more room for others!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
The only way to spot them is feed and wait and wait. I filmed it for 20mins to get maybe a 1.5 second clip. Here is a screen shot of it.

Latest posts