• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I hate spam....

Eavlynn

3 Year Member
Thank you! Indeed it is. Woke up and seen all my new slings ate the dubias i droped in last night. It was their frist feeding with me. I'm also off of work so that helps as well,haha!
That's fantastic news! It's always a relief when new slings eat. I worry when I bring new babies home, they seem so fragile. I like to get well started slings so I feel less paranoid about missed meals.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's fantastic news! It's always a relief when new slings eat. I worry when I bring new babies home, they seem so fragile. I like to get well started slings so I feel less paranoid about missed meals.

I have one T that hardly eats. My E.sp red. But i always throw it something on the feeding days.

Eavlynn

3 Year Member
I have one T that hardly eats. My E.sp red. But i always throw it something on the feeding days.
All my my Ts eat like champs, even my dinky B. albo. I swear my G. pulchripes has been in premolt for nearly 2 months, it just started skipping meals, here's to hoping for a molt soon!

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
All my my Ts eat like champs, even my dinky B. albo. I swear my G. pulchripes has been in premolt for nearly 2 months, it just started skipping meals, here's to hoping for a molt soon!

Everyone else eats no issues. My smihi just started to refuse food it looks like its in premolt. But my LP will eat until it molts lol

Eavlynn

3 Year Member
that's not an uncommon thing to hear. Lol. Alot of people i talked to havent. Fun fact about it tho. Its a staple food in Hawaii .
That's bizarre lol. There's just something about canned meat that makes me uneasy. I'll take a good ol steak any day :)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Spams not bad, its like corned beef hash though, not something you want to eat all the time. Too salty and rich. Bacon is king though, im with kormath on that. By the way our spam issues seem to be over? Is it the changes josh made or is it our new mods?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Spams not bad, its like corned beef hash though, not something you want to eat all the time. Too salty and rich. Bacon is king though, im with kormath on that. By the way our spam issues seem to be over? Is it the changes josh made or is it our new mods?

I'll have to be honest it 's the changes Josh has made although @LC72uk and I pick up a few that sneak through but it's only a handful and they rarely get chance to post anything.

Latest posts