• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Humor

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Attatched not starched, why can't it just print the word that is typed. Anyway, why did the female t eat the male after there date?
To stop the snoring before it started.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I love this one. :D

Attachments

• pb121115.gif
    pb121115.gif
    73 KB · Views: 48

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So today amid the gecko crisis, I asked my hubby to go upstairs and bring down the KK with the crickets. He obviously has never heard you shouldn't carry a KK by the handles (why do they have them anyway?) and I heard a crash from the stairwell...

Guess who has spent all evening finding random crix about the house?

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So today amid the gecko crisis, I asked my hubby to go upstairs and bring down the KK with the crickets. He obviously has never heard you shouldn't carry a KK by the handles (why do they have them anyway?) and I heard a crash from the stairwell...

Been there done that. It's kinda like a hobby right of passage lol.

Richard Ray

3 Year Member

GOOD to know..... I'll never carry them by the handle again.....