• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Howdy there!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Shampain a question for you......
Q.If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Q.If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?

XobOVCc.gif
Rofl <3 you guys rock!

Ems

3 Year Member

It would take no time at all, since the 8 guys already built it. Duh. :p

And I've heard good things about chacos, considered getting one recently. My first choice before I got my a. avic was a b. smithi, but something about an arboreal species fascinated me. Tbh, I've only seen her on the ground once or twice since I got her. Usually crawling around the walls/lid/decos.

Chacos just look cooler and more chill though, and since I'm still a beginner, I don't want to get anything that's too manic. It doesn't matter if the spider is super docile, because I don't really care about handling. Only time I could ever see me handling one would be if a friend came over and was like "omgz a big spider oooh can u hold it for me?" And considering how most of my friends hate spiders, I doubt that will ever happen. Charlotte gets jittery even when I so much as open the door to change the water, so anybody who wants me to hold her can just suck it up and deal with it. As long as the thing won't straight up attack me or escape when I drop a cricket in, I'm cool. Just nothing that is too difficult to maintain.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It would take no time at all, since the 8 guys already built it. Duh. :p

And I've heard good things about chacos, considered getting one recently. My first choice before I got my a. avic was a b. smithi, but something about an arboreal species fascinated me. Tbh, I've only seen her on the ground once or twice since I got her. Usually crawling around the walls/lid/decos.

Chacos just look cooler and more chill though, and since I'm still a beginner, I don't want to get anything that's too manic. It doesn't matter if the spider is super docile, because I don't really care about handling. Only time I could ever see me handling one would be if a friend came over and was like "omgz a big spider oooh can u hold it for me?" And considering how most of my friends hate spiders, I doubt that will ever happen. Charlotte gets jittery even when I so much as open the door to change the water, so anybody who wants me to hold her can just suck it up and deal with it. As long as the thing won't straight up attack me or escape when I drop a cricket in, I'm cool. Just nothing that is too difficult to maintain.
Is the right answer. Gold star for you ☺

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Is it cruel that I laughed a little bit? OMG, POOP! HAHAHAAAAA! I love noobs :)
I'm laughing with you, not at you. Ok, a little bit at you. But it's kind natured. :) It's hard to distinguish teasing from bullying in the typed word. Maybe I shouldn't post this..nah, my finger is already hitting the

Ems

3 Year Member
Is it cruel that I laughed a little bit? OMG, POOP! HAHAHAAAAA! I love noobs :)
I'm laughing with you, not at you. Ok, a little bit at you. But it's kind natured. :) It's hard to distinguish teasing from bullying in the typed word. Maybe I shouldn't post this..nah, my finger is already hitting the

Lol, I'm not offended at all. I can see myself reading those posts a year from now and getting a facepalm concussion. I'm glad that at least some humour came out of that whole thing.

Last edited: