• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hissers colony

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Recently I aquired some giant Madagascar Hissers as pets. I have 2 females and a male, but plan on getting 4 or 5 more tomorrow. So far no babies but its early still. I also have some Halloween Hissers coming the next day with my laterallis starter colony. I'm wondering if anyone knows if those two types of Hissers can be kept in the same colony? I've been searching for threads about it but haven't found anything yet. I'm assuming it should be OK, but I'm not sure. I've joined the allpet Roach forum but can't post yet :/ Anyone have an opinion or any experience keeping two different species of Hissers together? Maybe I didn't use the right search keywords but I cannot find this info after looking for about an hour..

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ah! I completely missed this thanks Kymura :) Btw the big Hissers had 6 or 8 babies, found out when I moved them all into a new enclosure with the Halloween Hissers. The lil nyphms were hiding in the warm area under leaves;)
Thats awesome, I may get one eventually ^^

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
IMG_20151214_210447.jpg

Halloween Hisser, E javanica

Latest posts