• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hissers and isopods

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
I have some hissers and dwarf white isopods available for sale or possibly trade.

Hissers(inquire about bulk discounts/availability)
Small-$.50
Med.-$1
Large male-$3
Large female-$5

Isopods:
15-$5

Extras in every order.

Minimum order $15 before shipping.

No roach sales to Florida.

Feel free to make trade offers. I will not ship first in trades.

Shipping:
Priority-$6 small box/ $12 large

Express-$45(if actual cost is less difference will be refunded)

LAG on all shipments, temps for priority must be below 80 and above 40, express 85/40 in both our areas. I must be notified of DOA within 2 hours of delivery. Not responsible for carrier delays. LAG void if not delivered on first attempt. Replacements can be sent at buyers expense, or refund minus shipping can be given.

PayPal only, must pay in full before I will ship.

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
Also have a few 100 lots of small dubia available for $15+ shipping

Package deal:
50 mixed hisser nymphs
100 small dubia
30 isopods
All for-$35+shipping

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
Sounds good. Not yet, just finally started some cultures about 2 weeks ago. If I have as much luck culturing them as I have everything else so far ill have some excess in the not so distant future.

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
I would like as many isopods as I can get with 19.95 including shipping it is all i have in Paypal at moment and it will take 4-5 days to process to add more to it. So finally total needs to be 19.95 if i am to order immediately.