• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi just stumbled across this forum and decided to join

How many hobbyist also are die hard gearheads with motor oil running through their veins

• Total voters

Eli824

3 Year Member
I happen to consider tarantulas my own personal vice if I was to be asked to choose my favorite T it would be impossible for me to say I love them all in their own ways but there are so many to collect that I have learned to let the hobby pay for itself and I raise T's and sell them when I can and then buy more T's lol it's something I've grown addicted to and would love to continue on with this forum and grow into a Tarantula hobbyist with hundreds of T's to display I currently have a couple hundred I had much more but sold quite a few

Attachments

• IMG_4892.JPG
    IMG_4892.JPG
    981.5 KB · Views: 34

Kole G

3 Year Member
That is a very impressive collection...goals for sure! All of my free space is taken up by my many fishtanks!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

smc85

3 Year Member
I happen to consider tarantulas my own personal vice if I was to be asked to choose my favorite T it would be impossible for me to say I love them all in their own ways but there are so many to collect that I have learned to let the hobby pay for itself and I raise T's and sell them when I can and then buy more T's lol it's something I've grown addicted to and would love to continue on with this forum and grow into a Tarantula hobbyist with hundreds of T's to display I currently have a couple hundred I had much more but sold quite a few

That's one hell of a collection where do you get your enclosures from

Latest posts