• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi, I'm Sarah Joy.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Within a month of owning my g. rosea I knew I was going to end up with more. I really want as many varieties as possible but they are hard to come by here...

There are plenty of dealers that will ship to Michigan. Try; pet center usa, ken the bug guy, swifts inverts, and Jamies tarantulas.

Sarah Joy

3 Year Member
I ha
There are plenty of dealers that will ship to Michigan. Try; pet center usa, ken the bug guy, swifts inverts, and Jamies tarantulas.

I have checked out Jamies tarantulas and wanted to order. When I do I want to get a few and I need to know how to care for them first so I know it will be a while. Are these people really reliable? They have a live delivery gaurantee... but is that really an issue? Most important, how safe is shipping during winter?!? Sorry I have a lot of silly questions but I really do not want to go in guns blazing and make a lot of mistakes.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I ha

I have checked out Jamies tarantulas and wanted to order. When I do I want to get a few and I need to know how to care for them first so I know it will be a while. Are these people really reliable? They have a live delivery gaurantee... but is that really an issue? Most important, how safe is shipping during winter?!? Sorry I have a lot of silly questions but I really do not want to go in guns blazing and make a lot of mistakes.

I can speak for Pet center,KTBG, and Swifts. and yes, they are reliable. As far as winter shipping goes. Most won't ship in freezing conditions, but will hod spiders til it warms up.

Sarah Joy

3 Year Member
I am going to peek around now to see what they all have to offer. I will wait until around April to ship anything, it is nearing the negative day temps soon. I should really look into moving.

Latest posts