• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi, I'm Sarah Joy.

Sarah Joy

3 Year Member
Hello. I am in the search of a great forum. I have been a member of other tarantula forums but after a whole year of participating, I still have not been allowed to post pics and there is nobody that even looks at the posts. It is so frustrating. I have three tarantulas, a female g. rosea (Lillith), an unsexed h. lividum (no name yet), and a p. irminia sling. My family also has six snakes; three ball pythons, one corn snake, and two boa constrictors. Creepy? No, my youngest son is allergic to the furry animals. As for those guys, I am married and have two sons. They, too, are pretty cool to have around.

Sarah Joy

3 Year Member
Thank you. I do have one question. Like I said the other forums were lacking so when people post (1.0.0. p. irminia), what order is that? is it male. female. unknown?

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the boards :) I don't find your pets to be at all creepy! We definitely look forward to pictures, and I have yet to see a thread go unanswered here :)

ShellsnMargarita

3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! I'm new here myself. I have one T, one rat, a betta fish, two cats, and a dog. Reading about all of these other collections makes me want to add to mine! I'd love a few more Ts, but my roommies would barely let me get this one! Talk about phobias ;)

Sarah Joy

3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! I'm new here myself. I have one T, one rat, a betta fish, two cats, and a dog. Reading about all of these other collections makes me want to add to mine! I'd love a few more Ts, but my roommies would barely let me get this one! Talk about phobias ;)

Within a month of owning my g. rosea I knew I was going to end up with more. I really want as many varieties as possible but they are hard to come by here...

Latest posts