• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Chicago

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
IMG_0069.JPG

I'll meet you on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.:p
Bring a Pokie.

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nice!! After Disney we'll go to the beach--boogie boarding or surfing, your choice, then we'll go watch Spongebob Squarepants on the floor while we eat pizza........

Wait. Why do I think I am going to get stood up???

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
With all seriousness @Marija , I hope you have a great time in the States and with your family. I have spent some time in the Adriatic and I know how beautiful Croatia is. I hope to get to Split one day.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey Marija, I am from Chicago and spend some time in St. Louis too. Great choices. You could not have picked a better time of the year than now to visit based on the weather :)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
While I am not from Chicago, I have been there. Anyone who hasn't gone to the field museum is really missing out. Chicago natives may also say take pictures in front of soldier field which is next to the museum. (But soldier field and the Bears are and always will be irrelevant)

Marija

3 Year Member
With all seriousness @Marija , I hope you have a great time in the States and with your family. I have spent some time in the Adriatic and I know how beautiful Croatia is. I hope to get to Split one day.
Thanks! So far I'm enjoying it very much. You should visit Split or even better, Dubrovnik if you haven't :)

Marija

3 Year Member
While I am not from Chicago, I have been there. Anyone who hasn't gone to the field museum is really missing out. Chicago natives may also say take pictures in front of soldier field which is next to the museum. (But soldier field and the Bears are and always will be irrelevant)
I'll do my best to visit field museum and some other stuff :)

Latest posts