• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hi every one im new to your forum

dan pinkney

3 Year Member
hi guys and gals new to this forum stuff to start alittle about me then into fhe good stuff well im 29 years old i love to go fishing for big carp or pike in the colder weather i love old vintage and classic cars and ofcourse love my animals i have had reptiles like water dragons and bearded dragons for the last 6 years now i also have a pair of boas a emroys rat snake and three corns i have a emperor scorpion and a dessert hairy scorpion a whites tree frog and 3 grey tree frogs and a few ts as follows a pair of g rosea which i bred and resulted in 312 slings i also have b emilia male that came back today from a loan to a friend that has a female was a sucessfull pairing i have g pulchripes l parahyabana obt p striata male b smithi b vagans male n chromatus green femur beauty oh and 9 giant affrica land snails and a leopard gecko and a house gecko