• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi all,

KevTK

3 Year Member
New member from NY here.
I've been keep T's and other crawlies for about 5 or 6 years now. I've also been raising my own Dubias for them as well as other lizards. I have a few Poison Dart frogs as well, but they are a little more reluctant to eat the Dubia (hard to catch them when they are small enuff for the frogs).

Anyway I hope to be able to learn new things and have good conversations.

Kev

KevTK

3 Year Member
Hi Kev, welcome to the forum. What Ts do you have?

Hi,
Would have been good if I listed them. Doh!
My collection has an OBT, a GBB, B Vagans, P Irminia, B Smithi, A Chalcodes, and an N chromatus.

I also have a colony of Death Head roaches, Wide Horn Hissers, and Question Mark Roaches

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi,
My collection has an OBT, a GBB, B Vagans, P Irminia, B Smithi, A Chalcodes, and an N chromatus.

I also have a colony of Death Head roaches, Wide Horn Hissers, and Question Mark Roaches

Nice collection, all we need now are pictures :).

Redacted

3 Year Member
Hi,

Welcome Kev. That's an impressive roach collection. I keep lots of Chilean Ts and have branched out in roaches, both as feeders and as interesting.

KevTK

3 Year Member
Welcome Kev. That's an impressive roach collection. I keep lots of Chilean Ts and have branched out in roaches, both as feeders and as interesting.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

After liking Ts, I became interested in roaches after reading that 90+% of the varieties are not the dirty pests we usually think of. When looking thru the different kinds they are as varied as us, and all interesting.

As far as pics, I don't have too many but here are a few - -

412396106.jpg

Mex red Rump

412396108.jpg

My Venezuelan Sun Tiger planning an escape ;)

412396109.jpg

My old Rosea... sniff... :( ;)

412928843.jpg

GBB was shy today.

412928846.jpg

AZ Blonde

412928849.jpg

Brazilian Red & White

Thanks for looking.

Latest posts