• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Heya everyone!

CorvairSpyder

3 Year Member
Hi all, I just joined up tonight. I got my first T back in August, what I THOUGHT was a female rosey. It turned out to be a mature male. No problem though...noow I'm hooked. I have a female Rosie as well, I just got a P. Metallica, I also have a G. Pulchara,a juvie Pink toe, and was recently given a very mature male Curly. I just put in my Christmas order from my husband to Swift's Inverts, for a Ghost Ornamental and an L. Parahybana. I've been really into fish for the past 7 years, and have 12 fish tanks up and running full time. I'm a house wife who also runs a small custom chainmaille business and my fish and spiders are my therapy from dealing with the world. :p When I'm not up to my elbows in fish tanks, i'm working on my '61 Chevy. Which I'm currently working on getting dents pulled and prepping her for her first paint job since rolling off the line. Thanks for having me, everyone!

Attachments

• 12308055_10205577047528847_6787075860329079836_o.jpg
    12308055_10205577047528847_6787075860329079836_o.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 11

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello and welcome. It sound as though you have your hands full.:)

Redacted

3 Year Member
Welcome. I used to keep lots and lots of cichlids and catfish, my two favorites. They are therapeutic as are tarantulas. I've purchased from Kelly Swift. He's good people.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi all, I just joined up tonight. I got my first T back in August, what I THOUGHT was a female rosey. It turned out to be a mature male. No problem though...noow I'm hooked. I have a female Rosie as well, I just got a P. Metallica, I also have a G. Pulchara,a juvie Pink toe, and was recently given a very mature male Curly. I just put in my Christmas order from my husband to Swift's Inverts, for a Ghost Ornamental and an L. Parahybana. I've been really into fish for the past 7 years, and have 12 fish tanks up and running full time. I'm a house wife who also runs a small custom chainmaille business and my fish and spiders are my therapy from dealing with the world. :p When I'm not up to my elbows in fish tanks, i'm working on my '61 Chevy. Which I'm currently working on getting dents pulled and prepping her for her first paint job since rolling off the line. Thanks for having me, everyone!
Hello ☺. Welcome to the forum. I also have tropical fish and used to breed the. I also restored a mk1 # litre Capri which was one of the UK "muscke" cars so we have a similar story.....lol. now have 80+ Ts so can understand the addiction. My name is Phil and I am an "arachnoholic" ha ha

Latest posts