• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey

The Man in Black

3 Year Member
Hey, I am just your average recovering arachnophobe. I am considering collecting all of the Brachypelma genus. Thank you for welcoming me, I am not sure what else to write.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi and welcome. You'll get plenty of help and encouragement here. Any questions just ask.:)

jackys

3 Year Member
Hey from a fellow recovering arachnophobe :) How's your Brachypelma collection coming along? I have a little B. hamorii myself and she is a total sweetheart. On the rare occasion that she gets startled, she will hide rather than get defensive.

The Man in Black

3 Year Member
Hey from a fellow recovering arachnophobe :) How's your Brachypelma collection coming along? I have a little B. hamorii myself and she is a total sweetheart. On the rare occasion that she gets startled, she will hide rather than get defensive.

I haven't gotten any yet, but I saw that somebody had B.klaasi for sale; Looks kind of tempting but my living arrangements are putting my collection on hold. I feel better knowing that I am not afraid of tarantulas like I used to be. Feels good and liberating.