• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey guys, rose hair tarantula question!

AceTRetreat

3 Year Member
Sorry .. that isn't really what this thread was about .... just had to chime in on Curls! I keep my Rosies totally dry (I use coco fiber) .. water bowl at one end kept with water available at all times ... (regardless of size) ... a hide ... some plant cover (plastic) ,, and feed them Dubia roaches, superworms, and mealworms .. rarely crickets .. so a little variety. Bottom line is it sounds as if you are ready to become a Rosie owner!

titan1924

3 Year Member
I'm just got a rose hair about a month ago, && the frist few days he was out and about, he made webs all over his hide && now it's been like two weeks since he's actually came out of his hide. He moves around in their but he won't come out.?? Is this normal.

Yes this is normal my rose hair did not come out of his hide for 2 months once. Now he never goes in. It was Aldo hevaly webbed at the entrance. Have you checked if he has melted or he might be in pre molt?

Latest posts