• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello...

jtrux

3 Year Member
Made my way over here from tortoiseforum.org.

I've had T's for a few years now. I've got four at the moment, (i'm not real big on scientific names)...Mex red knee, Honduran curly hair and two rose hairs. I'd like to add two more eventually, a Brazilian black and Choco golden knee. I'd also consider a Brazilian white knee.

Oh and i'm from San Antonio.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome! Great choices on T's, both current and future!!!

I love my little Chaco. She is awesome!!!

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome! awesome Ts you have (would love to see pics) and a great want list. I'm looking for a Brazillian Black myself , mine recently died. (14 years in my care.)

jtrux

3 Year Member
Yea I had a sling several years ago and it died shortly after I got it, no idea why. I saw an adult years ago that made me really fall in love with them. A guy has some locally that are about 1.5" and he wants 95, I think that's a little high even though i'm not too up to date on the market right now.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Unfortunately, they're a very popular T, and in effect they can get pricey, Still, $95 for a 1.5 is a bit steep.

Latest posts