• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone!

8leggedfreak

3 Year Member
I'm a beginner hobbyist with about 3 months experience and I'm looking to go deeper into my addiction and it was time to join a forum to share and seek advice. I currently have 7 T's with many more to come!
And I also have a male Lesser ball python
1. Phlogius Sp Stents birdeater
2. Haplopelma Lividum Cobalt Blue
3. Pamphobeteus Platyomma Brazilian Pink Bloom
4. Lasiodora Parahybana Brazilian Salmon Pink Birdeater
5. Brachypelma Emilia Mexican Red Leg
6. Grammostola Rosea Chilean Rose Hair
7. Avicularia Avicularia Pink Toe

8leggedfreak

3 Year Member
So back to the stents, what is the usual temperament and attitude? I prefer to handle most of my T's but I'm aware that it's nearly impossible with some. My lividum was my 1st to prove that statement! She is ferocious!

8leggedfreak

3 Year Member
Alright thanks for the info. I was just curious. Because like I said before, it's been difficult to find info on them and he seems to be very docile but I didn't want to attempt to handle him without doing a little research. He's not very defensive or aggressive. And until I get accustomed and I adapt to using this forum, I posted pics of all my little minions to my profile

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Alright thanks for the info. I was just curious. Because like I said before, it's been difficult to find info on them and he seems to be very docile but I didn't want to attempt to handle him without doing a little research. He's not very defensive or aggressive. And until I get accustomed and I adapt to using this forum, I posted pics of all my little minions to my profile

Read It's body language. I have 2 King Baboons that I can freely handle. Sometimes the agressive spiders aren't that agressive.. (sometimes they are)

Latest posts