• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Everyone!

rachel1986

3 Year Member
Hello fellow Arachnid hobbyists,

My name is Rachel and I am currently living in Connecticut. But was born and raised in Michigan. I have been keeping Tarantulas and True spiders for almost 19 years now. I have been Breeding them for about 10 years. I currently (last time I tried to count) have about just over 200 Tarantulas (not including slings) and 9 true spiders but soon to be more ( I am waiting for 3
Nephilia clavipes egg sacs) I do as well have a couple Scorpion Sp along with a Western Hognose, Kenya Sandboa, redfoot tortoise, sulcata tortoise and a Frog Eyed Gecko. As well as Breeding Goniurosaurus hainanensis. I do as well keep 3 different sp of Assassin Bugs.

My pride and joy T is Gram my G. pulchra which I have had for 19 years. She is my first T I ever owned and is my love.

For fuzzy babies I have 6 dogs, 4 cats and 2 gerbils. I am a Veterinary Technician so the furry babies tend to find me!

Thank you everyone and Happy Keeping

Redacted

3 Year Member
Hello fellow Arachnid hobbyists,

My name is Rachel and I am currently living in Connecticut. But was born and raised in Michigan. I have been keeping Tarantulas and True spiders for almost 19 years now. I have been Breeding them for about 10 years. I currently (last time I tried to count) have about just over 200 Tarantulas (not including slings) and 9 true spiders but soon to be more ( I am waiting for 3
Nephilia clavipes egg sacs) I do as well have a couple Scorpion Sp along with a Western Hognose, Kenya Sandboa, redfoot tortoise, sulcata tortoise and a Frog Eyed Gecko. As well as Breeding Goniurosaurus hainanensis. I do as well keep 3 different sp of Assassin Bugs.

My pride and joy T is Gram my G. pulchra which I have had for 19 years. She is my first T I ever owned and is my love.

For fuzzy babies I have 6 dogs, 4 cats and 2 gerbils. I am a Veterinary Technician so the furry babies tend to find me!

Thank you everyone and Happy Keeping
Pleasure to meet you. Welcome to a very fine site. Love to see a picture of Gram.

Latest posts