• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Happy summer everyone!!

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
got up to 89 F here yesterday. was about 83 in my room till i turned the fans and cooler on. Not looking forward to these hot days lol, even though i *****ed for months about it being cold :p I need to find somewhere to live where it's mid 70's year round ;)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It even made it up to 84F here in the north of England on Monday.
Sounds wonderful..it was 97 degrees at 10 am here yesterday. -.- In the morning, regardless of whether or not it rained recently, the grass is soaked, 3/4 of the year, from humidity. I despise heat, and hate humidity. Four months out of the year Im comfortable. The rest of the time, I'm irritable if Im not in the A/C. Vodka on ice helps.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sounds wonderful..it was 97 degrees at 10 am here yesterday. -.- In the morning, regardless of whether or not it rained recently, the grass is soaked, 3/4 of the year, from humidity. I despise heat, and hate humidity. Four months out of the year Im comfortable. The rest of the time, I'm irritable if Im not in the A/C. Vodka on ice helps.

I couldn't bear that sort of heat, you need to move :D

Latest posts