• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Happy 13 month "birthday" TarantulaForum!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, we (I) missed our birthday which is June 4 BUT I still wanted to say thank you to all of you who have come here and called TF your home. You've helped others, shared some amazing stories and PHOTOS (and videos!). We're growing and helping more tarantula keepers than ever before. I'm so stoked that this community has become what it is. Even the unthinkable has happened, I'm considering my very own pet tarantula. I started this site because I love how tarantulas look but I needed to get over my fear of touching spiders. I guess it's happening - all you Tarantula-folks are rubbing off on me and I like it! :) :)

THANK YOU ALL! HERE'S TO 10 MORE YEARS!

Josh

tarantula_birthday_card-rebfbb8e7ab074564bd0d388e1ea415c8_xvuai_8byvr_512.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well, we (I) missed our birthday which is June 4 BUT I still wanted to say thank you to all of you who have come here and called TF your home. You've helped others, shared some amazing stories and PHOTOS (and videos!). We're growing and helping more tarantula keepers than ever before. I'm so stoked that this community has become what it is. Even the unthinkable has happened, I'm considering my very own pet tarantula. I started this site because I love exotic pets and the internet and I wanted to get over my fear of spiders. I guess that last part is actually happening. All you Tarantula-folks are rubbing off on me and I like it! :) :)

THANK YOU ALL! HERE'S TO 10 MORE YEARS!

Josh

tarantula_birthday_card-rebfbb8e7ab074564bd0d388e1ea415c8_xvuai_8byvr_512.jpg
No way I thought that was your red knee in the avatar! Let us know what you buy, bet Kenny has some nice babies for sale.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm on it! I had to do my research (another reason I started TF) and expose myself enough to get over my fear!! :):);)
I've already emailed KenTheBugGuy about placing an order!

edit: Just talked with Kenny some more and he's mailing me a P. Pulcher next week! THANKS Kenny! SO Stoked!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Trust me Kenny's stuff is awesome. About half my babies come from him. You will be so happy with the packaging, the slings, and his customer service.

And happy birthday us!

Oh, and I have a P. pulcher from Kenny. She is awesome. :)

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Trust me Kenny's stuff is awesome. About half my babies come from him. You will be so happy with the packaging, the slings, and his customer service.

And happy birthday us!

Oh, and I have a P. pulcher from Kenny. She is awesome. :)

:D

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm on it! I had to do my research (another reason I started TF) and expose myself enough to get over my fear!! :):);)
I've already emailed KenTheBugGuy about placing an order!

edit: Just talked with Kenny some more and he's mailing me a P. Pulcher next week! THANKS Kenny! SO Stoked!
Happy Birthday TF!!!

And Josh, congrats on your first T! Welcome to the addiction :D

Latest posts