• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings my fellow arachnid enthusiasts

RIsurfcaster

3 Year Member
Hello everyone! I got my first T in September, a 3/4" B. Smithi sling. 2 weeks later, another B.Smithi sling. Today I bought what I believe is a L Parybahna sling. I'm in love with the hobby. I've read the tarantula keepers guide 2 times before I made any purchase. I'd like to thank all here for recommending it. I learned so much about these amazing creatures.

They say tattoos are addictive. I got one when I was 25. I'm now 35, and still have one. They also say tarantulas are addicting. I've gotten 3 in just under 2 months. Tarantulas are my new addiction. Hell I even fall asleep watching YouTube videos of them.

Thanks to everyone here, I've learned so much from all of you, and sincerely appreciate all you members do to educate newbies such as myself.

I hope I learn enough to contribute here, and am so happy to find a place where arachnid enthusiasts can have civilized and respectful conversations. You guys help tremendously and I hope you're all aware of it. This is a wonderful community and I truly hope I can become a part of it.
Thanks for reading this, and I hope to conversate with you all. Enjoy your evening/morning/or afternoon depending on where and when you read this. You all rock!

Few pictures of my slings
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0231.JPG

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Huge welcome to the boards. We're pleased to have you,
quick heads up, TKG is great just keep in mind that some things are a bit outdated. (NOT putting it down by any means)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi and welcome. Yes, Ts are very addictive and you'll soon have more I'm sure.:)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello everyone! I got my first T in September, a 3/4" B. Smithi sling. 2 weeks later, another B.Smithi sling. Today I bought what I believe is a L Parybahna sling. I'm in love with the hobby. I've read the tarantula keepers guide 2 times before I made any purchase. I'd like to thank all here for recommending it. I learned so much about these amazing creatures.

They say tattoos are addictive. I got one when I was 25. I'm now 35, and still have one. They also say tarantulas are addicting. I've gotten 3 in just under 2 months. Tarantulas are my new addiction. Hell I even fall asleep watching YouTube videos of them.

Thanks to everyone here, I've learned so much from all of you, and sincerely appreciate all you members do to educate newbies such as myself.

I hope I learn enough to contribute here, and am so happy to find a place where arachnid enthusiasts can have civilized and respectful conversations. You guys help tremendously and I hope you're all aware of it. This is a wonderful community and I truly hope I can become a part of it.
Thanks for reading this, and I hope to conversate with you all. Enjoy your evening/morning/or afternoon depending on where and when you read this. You all rock!

Few pictures of my slings View attachment 19974View attachment 19975View attachment 19976
Hello, a big warm welcome to you and the 3 little babies. You have chosen well both in terms of the spiders and this forum. It truly is a warm and welcoming group here. Full of experienced and no so experienced keepers who like you say, like to chat openly and freely about this wonderful and addictive hobby. Enjoy the forum and more importantly enjoy the spiders. Depending on sex you will probably have up to 20 years with them.....☺

Latest posts