• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Goodbye

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well everyone it's been nice talking to you all and I've enjoyed helping out people whenever they need it. I think the time has come for me to move on however. Farewell.

Fleas

3 Year Member
Noooo chubbs don't go. You help out so much people and are very knowledgeable in the hobby that posted regularly with really informative information. Am sure you'll be missed

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I may be back from time to time, but I'll definitely be on a lot less often. I think most of you know what the main reason for my leaving is, however I still feel that perhaps it's for the best if I at least took a temporary leave of absence.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've had a few days to cool down a little. I've decided I definitely overreacted a bit here, and I really should not let one member ruin my entire experience on this forum. I apologize for creating so much drama with this thread, and to be honest I'm quite embarrassed about it, as this is nothing like me to do something like that. If a mod can perhaps delete this thread, that would be much appreciated.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
I've had a few days to cool down a little. I've decided I definitely overreacted a bit here, and I really should not let one member ruin my entire experience on this forum. I apologize for creating so much drama with this thread, and to be honest I'm quite embarrassed about it, as this is nothing like me to do something like that. If a mod can perhaps delete this thread, that would be much appreciated.

Happy you're sticking around bud. No judgement here. Hope you're still planning on that shipping/packing video