• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Girl or boy? What's your guess?

MiaWolf42

3 Year Member
These were tricky to get, but the best that I could.
IMG_20161102_220337.jpg
IMG_20161102_220351.jpg

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hard to say, whats the dls? Some spiders are developed enough at 3 inches, some aren't. At least for me. Some people can sex them at two inches, i'm not that proficient. I need to see either an arch forming for males or spermathecae forming inside the slit for females. Sorry, forgot the technical terms for the arch and slit :)..i've got other stuff on my mind atm..for what its worth i see no kind of arch developing, i guess female.

MiaWolf42

3 Year Member
Hard to say, whats the dls? Some spiders are developed enough at 3 inches, some aren't. At least for me. Some people can sex them at two inches, i'm not that proficient. I need to see either an arch forming for males or spermathecae forming inside the slit for females. Sorry, forgot the technical terms for the arch and slit :)..i've got other stuff on my mind atm..for what its worth i see no kind of arch developing, i guess female.
Not sure the dls. I'll try to measure tonight. no worries, I'm not very technical. :)