• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US GBB SALE + FREE FEMALE APHONOPELMA MODERATUM!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This would make a KILLER breeding project!!! I've got 2 MATURE female GBB's (one) that recently molted and the other in heavy premolt right now! Also have 5 juveniles. These guys are growing fast and eating like champs!!! Slamming lateralis feeders, dubia, whatever you throw at them! Pictured below are a few of the exact specimens for sale.

Prices are for individual sale but will sell the lot in bulk for the right price (bulk price excludes the free moderatum female).

0.2 MF GBB- $200 ea.
img_20170504_225410404-jpg.239227

0.0.5 2"+ GBB- $75 ea.
img_20170504_225601853-jpg.239229

img_20170504_225457195-jpg.239230

***FREE
JUVENILE FEMALE APHONOPELMA MODERATUM "RIO GRANDE GOLD" IF THE LOT IS PURCHASED IN FULL AT INDIVIDUAL PRICES!!!!***

TOS: LAG ON EXPRESS ($45) OR PRIORITY ($15) SHIPPING. MUST REPORT ANY ISSUES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY OR PICKUP! I DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS AT ANY TIME. IN EVENT OF DOA AND TOS ARE FOLLOWED, I WILL REFUND PURCHASE PRICE ONLY. IF THE PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO COURIER FACILITY FOR ANY REASON AFTER ATTEMPTED DELIVERY, LAG IS VOID AND NO REFUND GIVEN. HEAT/COOL PACKS WILL BE INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE AS NEEDED PER WEATHER CONDITIONS. THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

PAYMENT: GOOGLE WALLET ONLY! (app just like PayPal that can be easily downloaded to your phone or computer.)

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
TAKE THIS LOT WITH THE FREE APHONOPELMA MODERATUM FEMALE FOR $600 SHIPPED LAG!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
TAKE ALL 5 JUVIE GBB @ $50 EACH + $7 LAG SHIPPING!!!!

Latest posts