• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US FS: CB Cyriopagopus sp. 'hati hati' slings

Austin S.

3 Year Member
These are 2i. All are eating newly hatched dubia nymphs.

$35 ea.
5 for $160
10 for $310

Shipping is only FedEx overnight.
$40 flat rate.
PM me here, or email me at [email protected]
Will update with pictures.

Terms of Service
Live Arrival Guarantee
Purchase price must be over $25. Payments accepted , Paypal ( [email protected] ) or Postal money orders. Shipping is $40 overnight FedEx only.
Live arrival guaranteed. You must accept package on first delivery attempt. Temperature must be below 90°F or above 40°F. Must be 18 or older to purchase. U.S. sales only Refund Policy Issues with shipment must be reported to me via (email, phone, Facebook) by 8 PM the night off delivery. Photo's of DOA's must be provided, or the deceased animal must be shipped back to me within 24 hours of receiving the package, at the purchasers expense. Refunds are money back without shipping cost reimbursed, or replacement spiders of equal value shipped at the purchasers expense. Not responsible for carrier delays. Freebies do not fall under the LAG.

Austin S.

3 Year Member
BUMP SALE
Sale ENDS 12/2/16.

5 for $125!!
10 for $225!!

Mom and dad:
vcNQx4il.jpg

2i:
elDj1bul.jpg

Austin S.

3 Year Member
SALE BUMP
SALE ENDS 12/9/16.
YOU WILL NOT FIND THESE THIS CHEAP, ANYWHERE.
$20 each.
5 for $95
10 for $180