• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Fresh MM Harpactira pulchripes for sale or possible trade.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
IMG_2878.jpg
He matured on 6/9 and is just beautiful. i would love for him to meet a lovely lady for sadly i have none to offer him.

He's going for $120 plus a free 16oz culture of 50+ dwarf white isopods, or a 1" Cyriopagopus sp. Sulawesi Black, or 3i-4i Babycurus jacksoni scorpion.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
View attachment 17331 He matured on 6/9 and is just beautiful. i would love for him to meet a lovely lady for sadly i have none to offer him.

He's going for $120 plus a free 16oz culture of 50+ dwarf white isopods, or a 1" Cyriopagopus sp. Sulawesi Black, or 3i-4i Babycurus jacksoni scorpion.
So did you ever make things right with @Austin S. ? If so it should be brought to everyones attention, if you're going to continue posting sales on this forum. You cant have your cake and eat it too, thief.

mitty

3 Year Member
To be fair, people are bringing his old posts back up from almost a year ago. This post was created June 2016. In no way am I trying to justify his actions. Just letting you know he isn't actually attempting to trade in this post. Someone just found it and commented which brought it to the top.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You're absolutely right, I didn't see the date. JUST SO EVERYONE IS AWARE THOUGH, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS ASSHAT. Sorry, it needs to be said. Just so nobody ever buys from him again. We have enough scammers in this hobby already. I've actually bought from him, and know how he does business. Fast and loose, with many excuses and delays. And that was when he was still half honest. Good riddance, Belah or whatever your name is. Anyone questioning this should check the other boards, and this one.

CrypticSpider

3 Year Member
@Josh @LC72 @Enn49 . The man makes a good point..A trusted member was ripped off by this guy, and several others, on other sites. Ban? Please?

There are others lurking as well, just waiting "for the right time" to "make a move".

*zips lips*

As with all scammers, they will screw up and make themselves known. Pity the poor souls that fall prey to them. :(

Latest posts