• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Found the H. mac of jumping spiders

Rmac88

3 Year Member
95a5b36a4d5aac6edcc20cad6f32871a.jpg

Probably can't tell the colors too much, my phone camera sucks [emoji14]

1259be9c32995dc5e5096255bdedb22d.jpg

Plus he was very skittish and fast, wouldn't sit still for his photo shoot

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Funny you mentioned that, I had another one on my mirror otw home this morning..i stopped and put him on the wall of a taco joint, next to a light he can hide behind and hunt around :)

Thistles

3 Year Member
I have little audax all over my house. If anyone wants some, lemme know. I've got a beautiful fat female right now that I caught as she was eating an unfortunate Araneus. There are a lot of other tiny ones around, but they're so small that I can't catch or ID them easily and I don't think they'd be worth the time.

Rmac88

3 Year Member
I seriously thought about catching it and raising it just for the enjoyment of watching it hunt. But I decided not too bc I don't know a thing of how to keep it alive :/

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Thistles

3 Year Member
I seriously thought about catching it and raising it just for the enjoyment of watching it hunt. But I decided not too bc I don't know a thing of how to keep it alive :/
Faster metabolism than tarantulas and will drink water from misting. Not too difficult :) give it stuff to climb and a place to make a sleeping bag and it'll do fine.

Latest posts