• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US FOUND SOME GREAT TARANTULA BUYS

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
Hey, guys and gals...If anyone is looking to increase their collection now, this guy, Noah, has some really large breeds for really good prices...He's currently advertising on south Florida Craig's...That's how I found him, and spoke with him this morning...He wants to specialize in certain T's and wants to make room by selling all of his others...He read off a pretty good list to me, and prices were extremely reasonable...I've already verbally reserved five...His number is:954-470-6203...Give him a call...He sounds like a genuine person, and, if he is, he has some pretty good deals going...Tell him Tricia recommended him...But please know that I am unable to vouch for his honesty as yet...You must do that for yourself!

Last edited:

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
Could you say what he has? Can you access Florida's Craig's list from any state?
I wish I could...All I know is, he read me off the list of types and sizes and I chose five that I do not have...What I'm getting are at least four inches plus, and I can't remember all of what they were...The prices were amazing to me, considering what small T's cost...One is a giant horned baboon I'll have to call him to find out what the others are...I'll get back with you...You don't need Florida's Craig's, as I gave you the number he had advertised...He lives in Miami, and sounds like a nice young man...

Latest posts