• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Flightless Fruitlies

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What do you guys think of feeling tiny slings fruit flies? How many?

A local chain offers a self contained jar the has everything about 500 flies need including food, water, etc. Ever used these?

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
fruitFlies are fine although I don't use em( I prefer pinheads). As a general rule I never feed more than 1 of anything at a time.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Awesome. Thank you for the info. Just trying to figure out what will be easiest to feed a few little slings.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The hubby originally said I could order 4, but I really want these guys, so I may have to drop one. Since I am in school and he's buying the crickets I kinda have to listen to him...of course one could just "accidently" show up...:D

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
just tell him it'll be forever before the seemani, and vagans, get any size to them. Maybe that will help..?

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
L.Parahybana is about as good a bang for your buck as you can get.
Affordable, grow quickly, get huge, not to much attitude, never hide. just Awesome!!!
002.jpg

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am so torn!!!! I like big. I want fairly visible at this point. I need guys who do not have crazy humidity and temp needs at this stage in the game. And I like personality.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I got him to agree to 5! So he wants B. vagans. That means I have to pick four from A.geniculata, A.seemanni, P.cancerides, P. murinus, and L. parahybana. Help!

Latest posts