• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fireworks fun

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So i live maybe a mile away, if that, from where they were shooting off the city fireworks display last night. I just happened to look over at my desk right before one of the large ones did it's huge explosion that rattles the windows.
It was interesting to see all of my T's freeze like statues in whatever they were doing when that happened. My little baby gecko would look over at the window and freeze every time a big one went off also.

After a minute or so they'd resume and repeat at the next big bang, almost like a dance. It was fun to watch. The smaller ones wouldn't bother them at all, no reaction form the the T's or the gecko.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Never noticed my Ts react to the bangs but all my beardies and uromastyx seem to be on edge this time of year, I've always found it funny they notice it more then my dog lol