• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Finally I have an A. minatrix

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's only taken me 2 years to get one. I've only seen them for sale when I've not had the cash to buy but this one came up and I just couldn't refuse.

Meet Autana
DSCF1112 (2).JPG

I also got a freebie Davus pentaloris named Tamale
DSCF1115 (2).JPG

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats! I want an A. minatrix :) the pentaloris we have is fun! great eater, but curious and defensive.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Congrats! I want an A. minatrix :) the pentaloris we have is fun! great eater, but curious and defensive.

I have a female pentaloris and she's always been a great feeder and as you say curious although I've never found her to be defensive in fact she's very placid.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a female pentaloris and she's always been a great feeder and as you say curious although I've never found her to be defensive in fact she's very placid.
Mine comes out of the hide to see what's going on, then throws a threat pose or sticks it's butt in the air to throw hairs if you're not feeding it lol. I love ones with character :D

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Mine comes out of the hide to see what's going on, then throws a threat pose or sticks it's butt in the air to throw hairs if you're not feeding it lol. I love ones with character :D

I've never had a threat pose although she will dab at the water as I fill her bowl and she never hides away but I wouldn't like to be a cricket when she pounces :D

Latest posts