• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Females, Males & slings

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
Adult Females, MM's & Slings
Pamphobeteus nigricolor 4+ in female .....................$150
Theraphosa stirmi 7 in female.....CH/CR...................$110
Psalmopoeus irminia female 5+ in.............................$85
3i 3/4 Lasiodora difficilis slings .......3 for................... $30
Poecilotheria metallica penult male........................... $80
Poecilotheria regalis .... male................... ........$65
MM's
Poecilotheria ornata 9/15 ...................................$ 95
Aphonopelma chalcodes 6/25..............................$50
Lasiodora difficilis 4/6...........................................$60
Inquire for shipping charge
LAG 100% of the animal on over night shipments & 2 day within reasonable temps .
Not responsible for extreme weather or shipping delays

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey doc. You have such a nice array of tarantulas that I figured I'd ask if you had one in your personals that you may want to trade for. I'm wanting a 5"+ female M. Balfouri. What I have to trade is what quite a few people in the hobby would consider one if the top 5 top prized T's. If you have one or know someone who does lmk. I will tell you what I have to offer. Thanks! :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks! I have a 3" female B. Klaasi I'm willing to trade.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'll be in contact Friday for the P nigricolor, just waiting on my paycheck. And possibly the stirmi....maybe. What is CH/CR btw? And do you have a website or more direct way to contact you on Friday? Also, any possibility of sending 10 bucks to hold the nigricolor? And one last question: Do you expect to be selling any Pampho slings any time soon? Any species. Most particularly the mascara though...I want one badly.

Waylon.

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
CH/CR is captive hatched/captive raised. she came from a wild caught female that laid a sac. Tony Miller on Face Book is the quickest was to contact me.
Pampho's are my fav and I work with several species. P. platyomma, ultramarinus, nigricolor, antinous, sp south ecuador, petersi, vespertinus, grandis. Many of these have been bred or are already gravid. just waiting
a.JPG

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's awesome..four years in the hobby and I'm just getting into Pamphobeteus. I'm not sure what took me so long, they're very impressive spiders. I'll find you on Facebook Friday, I have a feeling we'll be doing lots of buisness.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey doc- lmk when your balfouri slings are ready to go. looking to colonize a few.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Doc, I found you on youtube, but not facebook. There's a whole lot of Tony Millers. Good videos on YT though. I'll just leave a message here Friday I guess. If the nigricolor is gone, I'll be wanting the stirmi. If both are gone, I'll pester you later for some Pampho slings.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Doc, is that nigricolor still available? Also, could you post a pic of it please? Im at work, gotta work all weekend, would want you to ship overnight Monday morning and make it signature only please. My local fed ex guy delivered my mm Lp to a house 5 blocks away and left it sitting in the sun. So I'd like to avoid that :mad:. I've gotta get back, check in with you later or on Facebook. Thanks man, also, I'm in Jourdanton tx, 78026, could I get a total?

Waylon

Last edited:

Latest posts