• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

facebook

Sarah Joy

3 Year Member
Please tell me if I am wrong but I was just on Facebook looking for this forum's page. I think I found it, but I only made the 3rd like. I know Fb sucks but am I looking at the wrong tarantulaforum.com?

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
we are a pretty new forum, I don't do FB, but it wouldn't surprise me if we only had single digit likes.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I didn't even realize there was a FB page attached to this forum lol

Atx13

3 Year Member
I didnt realize the forums had a facebook thing or whatever... I don't really facebook, so that could be why..

Sarah Joy

3 Year Member
I only have a facebook. It does make for good advertisement. I am active with a few other tarantula pages there. It may be able to pull more people in here. I almost wish I could help admin. it to post pics and make it active.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I only have a facebook. It does make for good advertisement. I am active with a few other tarantula pages there. It may be able to pull more people in here. I almost wish I could help admin. it to post pics and make it active.
You should send Josh a message and see if he'd let you do something with the page :) I use FB quite a bit, and know I would love to see some more T pages that were active on there.

Listershat

3 Year Member
You should send Josh a message and see if he'd let you do something with the page :) I use FB quite a bit, and know I would love to see some more T pages that were active on there.
Other than the Spider Shop, one site on FB that's quite cool is "morph.terrarium.pl". It's in polish, but it's a photographic site so it doesn't matter

Listershat

3 Year Member
Here's a gorgeous pic of an P. Irminia from the morph.terrarium.pl page on FB.
P.Irminia.jpg

Latest posts