• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Eureka, signs of movement!

l.poehling

3 Year Member
:T:Well I come with good news and Hope. I was reading other forums and came across a site
where I read of another situation like mine. She had the same thing happening with no movement
and on her back but, her exoskeleton was open. This T. was also in her teens, 15 to be exact.
Anyway, I read she was told to give it a steam. Well, I did and she is showing allot
more movement, just in the short time she was there. ;)
I am going to give credit where credit is due. The site that was helpful in this situation was
Tarantulas us. I hope I am not out of line with this but, I feel it is necessary..:cool:

Last edited:

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
:T:Well I come with good news and Hope. I was reading other forums and came across a site
where I read of another situation like mine. She had the same thing happening with no movement
and on her back but, her exoskeleton was open. This T. was also in her teens, 15 to be exact.
Anyway, I read she was told to give it a steam. Well, I did and she is showing allot
more movement, just in the short time she was there. ;)

Well done !!! I am so happy for you

Talmon Glidden

3 Year Member
Oh, this makes me so happy. I was getting really worried, I've been following your other thread the whole time, I was hoping for a happy ending. And no, I'm sure you have not jinxed it. Good luck! :)

Last edited:

Anthony York

3 Year Member
wish he/she would have pulled through but its a thing that will happen to us all at some point we all just got to keep that in our minds and not think that they will be around forever

l.poehling

3 Year Member
Me too Anthony, she was so cool. She had a long life, 13 years...
Now she is with her original own. I can just imagine how happy he is to see her.:D:T:

l.poehling

3 Year Member
I don't know where to go to get one, or what kind. I have checked the pet shops
and have only seen one Rose Hair T.
This was my husbands cousin's baby.

Last edited:

hellknite

3 Year Member
Hi. Sad to hear about this. I think everybody else here has experienced or will experience the same. It's part of the hobby. But the thing is we will never stop taking care of T's..

Last edited:

l.poehling

3 Year Member
Thank You hellnite, she will be very missed..
Any suggestions, I would like one I can pick up and is a climber, and colorful.
Not too much to ask for.. lol. Just curious at this point...

l.poehling

3 Year Member
I have looked at Jamie's T. Anthony, she has some beautiful T's. I just need to do the shipping very soon.
It is getting colder here.