• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Escape...

Rich Kaminski

3 Year Member
well my sling the B.Sabalosum, did not move much till yesterday, the deli cup it was in was cracked so i put in in a mini kk. Well it squeezed through the air holes, i freaked out, i seen it on the outside of the cage, it looked smashed, like it crushed its body going through, so like a dummy, i go too get a container of some sort to put in it, the room its in is in a closet. I come back and find its gone, i start freaking out a little bit, i look all over, no where, the thing is an half inch if that, could be anywhere, So i flip the kk, and its inside in the upper corner, i could not believe it went back in, i used a pen cap tip and put in back in a mini zip-lock container. Wow, i thought of it , living in the house, making a nest somewhere, it may have been cool if it had escaped and survived for years, till one day my wife see's it walking across the floor, and passes out :D

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Funny story. Glad the little one is safe. Keep a close eye on that one, you do not see B sabulosum very often.

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I could see my hubby having the whole house fumigated, as he is already paranoid about one growing up and eating the parrots...
Goliath parrot....I mean..... bird eater
2012-06-14_11-37-00_488.jpg

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol @ Scoolman...I don't think anyone but my finches have any true worry...but I do love teasing my hubby about it

Latest posts