• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

entomology's first P metallica sack a success in mech mom removed today

entomology

3 Year Member
Part 1

Part 2
IMGP1877.jpg
IMGP1879.jpg
IMGP1882.jpg
photo.JPG

entomology

3 Year Member
Just one thing before u all get ripped off on high prices for a metallica give me a holla or u can pay a reduce loud price of R1200!!! By others if they have any??? I still have another fe sack coming lol. So chose wisely and if possible I would like Taki to sell them at the next expo even if I have to hold back a lil till they bigger, but the price will remain the same

entomology

3 Year Member
Ha ha ha.... Yeah too many jelouse ppl on the S.A forum as I'm breeding " difficult" species bwhahahah...... Too many kids too that sit by pc all day and dnt have real jobs. Anyways I love this site the ppl here dnt just fight with mud hence I asked owner of forum to remove me and was not banned maybe they get cross because I am a nature conservationist and working with wildlife is my life and job. Who knows hey , but happier I'm gone there POW!!!! Unfortunately gonna " kill"the P metallica market !! I have one sack going second instar 3 sacks in neck mom and another 4 heavily gravid females gonna drop and oh Monocentropus balfouri too bwhahahahaha..... Told u for me it not a business I only breed tarantulas for the scientific data I collect and record not making a "quick buck"hence ppl get cross with me!!!! I have a job and I get a salary so why mist I ripp ppl of on tarantulas which is supposed to be a hobby and love thereof.

Latest posts