• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Eli (Elias Insen)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
One of the most wonderful people you could ever meet in the hobby! I received my package today from Elias. All of my tarantulas were very well packed and shipping was very prompt. Eli answered any and all questions I had and even took the time to sex some of the slings he sent me via microscope! He is very sweet and defines integrity to the fullest. I would highly recommend him to anyone in this hobby. He shows professionalism in every way possible and strives to reach the customers satisfaction. He stands by his word and guarantees sexes on specimens that he sells as "sexed". If you see something you like and Eli has it, jump on his list!!!! You won't find a better experience anywhere else and his prices are VERY competitive!!! Thank you, Eli.....Of course you know I'm gonna continue to hit you up....Lol. :)

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I got a L Klugi from him, great spider!!

It has a good appetite and arrived in perfect condition. The photo is the T making a bee line to the heating pad. The cold pack was still chilly to the touch.

I've since switched it's enclosure with my scorpion because it was smaller.
L Klugi 1st minute home.jpg

Checkmate

Formerly 'voldemort'
3 Year Member
Eli is great. I work down the street from him so we skip all the shipping and do hand-off delivery. He's great and has even offered to show me how he sexes via microscope at his house. Would highly recommend. Very knowledgeable.

I got a L Klugi from him, great spider!!

It has a good appetite and arrived in perfect condition. The photo is the T making a bee line to the heating pad. The cold pack was still chilly to the touch.

I've since switched it's enclosure with my scorpion because it was smaller.

Nice L. klugi, man. I remember your thread from the other board. All the responses from everyone made me chuckle.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Eli is great. I work down the street from him so we skip all the shipping and do hand-off delivery. He's great and has even offered to show me how he sexes via microscope at his house. Would highly recommend. Very knowledgeable.

Nice L. klugi, man. I remember your thread from the other board. All the responses from everyone made me chuckle.

I'm no longer with that one which shall not be mentioned. It got to the point where the peanut gallery thought that the tarantula keepers guide was wrong and 80 degrees was fatal.

I sent the admins an email to totally remove my account. The important thing is that the animals are okay.

I prepared some rant videos but thought better of linking to them. I'll also have to post pics of versicolor's new web. Suffices to say it's awesome.

They did have one valid point. A 6 inch Scorpion on a 3 gallon tank and a sling in a 5 gallon tank was backwards.

I was concerned about the smell of the scorpion terrifying the sling which was why I didn't just do it originally.

The only change was an interesting series of burrows where before there was no inclination to do so

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Update:

The Klugi has basically doubled in size, growing like a weed!!

A rehouse into a 5 gallon Terra Blue professional enclosure was necessary. After a few adjustments, she loves it!!

More details elsewhere.

Latest posts